We are about to start. . . . . . You need to prepare a tape measure and try to measure it on an empty stomach in the morning, which is more accurate.
1. Wrap a tape measure around your back, just below your shoulder blades, and measure the fullest part of your bust.
2. Hold the tape measure horizontally from one end to the other, making sure it is close, but not too tight, to find a comfortable and snug fit.
3. Accurately measure your bust, refer to our size chart or contact customer service staff to recommend it for you.
1. Place the tape around two fingers above the navel and wrap it around once.
2. The data on the ruler is the data of the personal waist circumference.
3. According to the data reference size chart and height and weight to choose the most suitable size for you.
1. Relax your body, let your arms hang down naturally, and measure with the tape measure against your hips.
2. Make a circle around the level of the crotch bulge to check the size.
3. Refer to the size chart or contact customer service to choose the most perfect underwear for you as a whole.